- Accelerate data at scale with the extreme performance of grid architecture and IBM FlashCore™ technology
- Optimize storage economics with inline pattern removal, deduplication and compression
- Scale resources linearly to meet cloud, analytics and cognitive business requirements
- Eliminate application silos with an integrated rack solution that can scale to support massive mixed workloads
- Easily integrate with VMware, OpenStack and Microsoft infrastructures
- Support multi-tenant clouds with enterprise-grade high availability, security and quality-of-service (QoS) features that prevent “noisy neighbors”
- Simplify storage management with a highly intuitive new management interface
- Support rapidly growing cloud storage and mixed workload environments with a high-performance, cost-effective solution
There’s no doubt that much of your business’ future will hinge on how well you leverage data assets to capture or maintain competitive advantage. But deeper insights from data will require better information technology. You’ll need a data storage system that can keep pace with highly virtualized environments, cloud computing, mobile and social systems of engagement, and in-depth, real-time analytics.
IBM FlashSystem® A9000R provides the simply consistent, simply reliable, simply efficient performance needed for dynamic data at scale. Large enterprises looking to gain competitive advantage need IT solutions with less complexity, easier scalability and better data economics. IBM FlashSystem A9000R delivers. It integrates the microsecond latency and high availability of IBM FlashCore technology with grid architecture, comprehensive data reduction and industry-leading IBM software. IBM FlashSystem A9000R transforms technology infrastructure into business innovation.